This week we focused on adding embellishments to create a more unified experience throughout the app. We also further developed existing features to expand their capabilities into something more robust.
- Task Item Menu: we’ve enabled new options in the task item menu including the option to bookmark, follow, and duplicate a task. For subtasks we’ve also built the option to “convert to task”giving you an easier, cleaner way to promote a subtask to a standard task.
- Log In and Sign Up Page: We’ve shipped a new look for the Log in and Sign up page to refresh this page and match Flow X aesthetics.
- Drag and Drop: Drag and drop capabilities have been expanded further to allow you to manually reorder subtasks and project groups.
- Sounds Effects: A new notification sound has been added to Flow X. We’ve also added a new sound to actions within the app so now you’ll have audible confirmation when completing a task, liking a message, and much more!
- Freezing issue when closing task pane resolved.
- Collapsed subtask state now persists when navigating away.
- Deadline styling updated for completed task for improved clarity.