This week we’re so excited to share a new feature with you. We’ve been working on Task Statuses for several weeks and we can’t wait to hear what you think! Your feedback has been instrumental in guiding us when creating new features so we can’t wait to see how Task Statuses fit into your workflow. We also spent time this week working on refinements and releasing bug fixes to improve overall functionality.
- Task Statuses: tasks statuses allow users on Plus, Pro, and Solo plans to mark their tasks as To Do, In Progress, Blocked, Complete, or Cancelled. These statuses help you communicate details about your workflow at a glance while maintaining important context attached to tasks that are no longer being actively worked on. For more information on Task Statuses check out our new help doc here or our blog post detailing the motivations behind creating Task Statuses here.
- Updated comment behaviour in iPad Pro for better scrolling experience.
- Released fix for delayed loading in My Tasks view.
- The task ••• menu has been corrected to allow conversion to a subtask.
- Improved formatting on + button in task lists
- Language clarified around pinning projects for improved clarity.