This week we focused on bug fixes. This included many bugs you guys have taken the time to flag to us through our feedback board as well as UI improvements we’ve noticed internally. We also wrapped work on Flow Solo and we’re so excited to announce its release! This is our last changelog update this year so we wanted to thank you for all of your excellent and insightful feedback! You’ve been such an important part of our continual improvement. See you all in the New Year!
- Flow Solo: We’ve released a new version of Flow specifically tailored for single users. Flow Solo has all of the powerful features you need to work on your own but none of the team features that single users don’t need. For more information on the features available in Flow Solo check out our new help doc here.
- New Task form title input formatted to display special characters correctly
- Improved Chat sidebar formatting for users not already in Chat channels
- Removed old pop up chat windows in order to improve behaviour consistency
- Catchup Card behaviour updated to show consistent background colour.
- Notification bell dropdown updated to no longer show blank items when the notification is for an attachment.
- Released a fix for the bug in the Project Sidebar sometimes causing the wrong project to be highlighted
- Formatting for symbols in the title bar improved to display correctly.
- Emoji picker updated to show native emojis on Big Sur