This week we looked at communication in Chat and task comments as well as added new functionality to the “...” in projects and the Teams Projects Dashboard. We also made some fixes to unify appearance throughout the app and improve UI.
- Avatars: Now when a comment is liked the avatars of the users that have liked it will show beside the like icon.
- Project details: You can now rename projects from the project details pane right from the “...” menu.
- Team Projects Dashboard: We’ve enabled the option to archive and duplicate a project from the "..." menu on the project card in the Team Projects Dashboard so that you don’t have to be in an individual project to perform these actions.
- Chat: We’ve made updates to the chat message form so that you can now view the status of users in your direct messages to give you another way to see when your teammates are available.
- Typing indicators: In chat and task comments there is now an indicator to show you when a teammate is typing to help improve communication in quick back and forth conversations.
- Message Text: We’ve added the option to copy message text to the “...” menu in both Chat and task comment messages.
- Team Projects Dashboard appearance has been updated to match new background colors across the app.
- Message and chat headings updated.
- Fixed the scale of project icons in the Team Projects Dashboard list view.
- Improved formatting for date picker to display as intended regardless of zoom level