This week we focused on fixes suggested by beta users. We love hearing from you-even about bugs! Keep those suggestions coming to our Feature Request board and Bug Reports board as we’re always looking for ways to improve.
- Task List Menu: The “...” is now available on individual tasks, making it much easier to initiate common actions without having to open the individual task pane. Keep an eye out for updates to this menu as we continue to improve and enable options there.
- View Chooser: In the Team Projects dashboard, we have enabled the calendar view button in the header. This means that you can now switch between kanban view, list view, and calendar view all from the same place.
- Project titles have been updated to be properly formatted when project titles are too long to display in full.
- The UI for drag and drop has been updated to be more seamless when reordering tasks within sections, moving tasks between sections, and rearranging project sections when sorting manually.
- Rename option corrected in project header “...” menu