We spent this week focused on completing launch plans and getting Flow X out to everyone. It feels great to finally share Flow X with all of you and we look forward to your continued feedback. As we spent the bulk of this week in launch mode we didn’t ship as much as we have in past weeks but we still have some new features and fixes to update you on.
- Tasks: You can now make an existing task a subtask from the ••• menu in the task card. This has replaced the old method of dragging a task into another to make it a subtask in order to simplify the process and clarify the UI.
- Subtasks: We’ve also updated the subtask card ••• menu to include the option to convert a subtask to a task. This will keep the details of the subtask intact (like tags and deadlines) and promote the subtask to a standard task.
- Corrected behaviour for multiple numbered lists in messages, comments, and notes
- Improved display in Safari
- Added additional backend support for importing