This week, we added a new option to the Show Menu that allows you to see more details about where your tasks are stored and inline options for following and bookmarking tasks in any List view in the Task and Project tabs. We also resolved a few persistent bugs in the My Updates section of the Home tab to make unread notifications (and their associated badge count) more reliable.
- Task Metadata: The Show menu at the top of your Task and Project tabs now includes a Show Metadata option that allows you to see additional task details above the task name while in List view. These include the team, project, and section the task is filed in, its related parent task (if it's a subtask), and the ability to quickly follow/unfollow a task and bookmark it for later.
- Completed task sort order: Completed tasks sorted by Deadline in the Tasks tab will now appear sorted from most recent deadline to oldest by default. This will make it easier to find tasks you just completed, in the event that you need to reference or reopen them.
- Duplicate notification cards in My Updates section of Home
- Incorrect badge count for unread notifications in My Updates
- Team workload view missing in Calendar tab for some teams